It’s a moment of immense pleasure for me. For the last one year, I have been experimenting with web site hosting through free services (thanks to all of them). But it ended up in my work scattered over various websites, which was getting more and more difficult to manage. I had originally targeted April’08 for registering the domain and the month of May for making the site go live; I have achieved it before that!
Testing Perspective is up and running with the following features:
1. Testing Perspective Literature Wiki – An opportunity for you all to contribute along with me in building testing literature that is not biased and takes various viewpoints into account.
2. Discussion Board – A simple discussion board wherein you can discuss stuff without any lengthy registration process.
3. How Would Pareto Learn(TM) Project – The Python basics book is now available in a single place. More contents will be added soon.
4. Guestbook – A chance for you to send feedback about the site contents or any ideas to me.
5. Gallery (to be added soon) – This will contain my artwork related to the testing world. I am putting quite some effort in this direction. Hopefully, I will come up with something unique.
So, there is a chance for you all to contribute:
1. Through the Wiki
2. In Discussion board
3. By submitting articles in html/pdf format to be hosted on the website.
4. By submitting links to testing resources.
5. By submitting testing stories from your experiences
6. Anything else related to the software testing world. Any new ideas are welcome.
This website will be the central place for all work that I do in future. So, keep visiting and keep contributing!